Thursday 7 April 2011

College mag evaluation

My college magazine I feel was quite poor, and could of been a lot better. The images I feel were too boring, and the colourful writing didn't make up for it as much as i'd hoped either.
I think this happened because I left a lot until close by the deadline, I didn't have any photos until very close to the end so they were very poor. I left my photos unchanged also and took them in black and white. My fonts were not spontaneous, I used perhaps 3 or 4 different fonts over the two pages which I also feel ruined the magazine.
The only thing I really liked about my magazine was the name I chose, I felt Upload was catchy and would grab the attention of students.
For my music magazine I think I will have to change most of the things I did with my college magazine, perhaps making the pictures more interesting, use more bold font rather than colourful and be spontaneous with the font also.

No comments:

Post a Comment