Wednesday 4 May 2011

In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?

My magazine Challenges other magazines because of my wide range of audience I have chosen, no magazines include all genre's of music, and aim towards all listeners of music. However it conforms  by keeps page layouts similar to post magazines, articles included the same and most magazines and generally keeps the same apart from my choice of a wide audience.
I chose to have a wide audience simply because I wanted to challenge the norm, All magazines keep to a certain audience, I thought My magazine could be different to these other magazines, then attracting more readers to it, rather than one type of audience
However i decided to keep all other aspects of my magazine the same because i felt if i challenged conventions too much it could all go wrong in which way i'd then have a failed magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment